Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along La Rambla past colourful flower stands, enjoy the whimsy of Gaudi's architectural details, or spend an evening sampling Spanish tapas at an outdoor cafe; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Best with Kids, Walking Tours, and Don't Miss (quick glance at must-sees)
- Coverage of La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Parc de la Ciutadella, Barceloneta, The Beaches, Passeig de Gracia, L'Eixample, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Camp Nou, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Zoom-in maps and images for greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Bookmarks help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Touch embedded links to our recommendations' websites
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of Barcelona's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide, or Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to all of the city's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel content company with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.