Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Mingle with the glamorous locals at laid-back bars, escape the crowds at North Beach, or spot an alligator in the Everglades; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Miami and the Keys and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, art, literature, cinema, music, fashion, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 32 neighborhood maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of the Everglades, Miami, Florida Keys, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Big Pine, Bahia Honda, Looe Key, Sugarloaf, Homestead, Flamingo Point, Biscayne National Park, Everglades National Park, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Miami & the Keys, our most comprehensive guide to Miami and the Keys, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Florida guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Florida, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Adam Karlin.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.