Iffort believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for special offers such as discounts and promotions on occassions such as Diwali, Valentine´s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end.
- This should be reported within 5 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.