New Series Features:
- Full-colour guide with stunning images
- Must-see sights and useful itineraries
- Planning information and value-for-money ideas
- Tips from experts familiar with Japan
- Captures Top 12 Experiences and reveals hidden gems
- Handy itineraries for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and many other cities
- Best of local food and fine dining recommendations
- An insight into Japanese customs and etiquettes
Did you know?
Tsukiji in Tokyo is the world’s largest fish market, moving an astounding 2,400 tonnes of seafood everyday. The tuna auction, which begins at 5 every morning, is the highlight of the day.