Glorious temples, check. Forests teeming with wildlife, check. Bucolic landscapes and indigenous tribal cultures, check. Add lofty Himalayan peaks, delicious regional cuisines, stately colonial buildings and beaches and you are spoilt for choice.
This travel guide contains:
- Handy itineraries for West Bengal, Sikkim, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland.
- Something for everyone – nature lover, adventurer, families, foodie, shopaholic and history buff.
- Planning information and value-for-money ideas.
- Best of local food and fine dining recommendations.
- Tips from experts on best photo-ops, treks, religious sites, art galleries and local cuisine.