From daring endeavours in the wild to soft escapades well within humanity’s reach, there’s something in India for adventurers of all ages and experiences. So take your pick from an exhaustive range of hilly hikes, watery splashes and trundles in the jungle.
This travel guide contains:
- A bouquet of adventures across India’s hill stations, deserts, wildlife parks, roads, islands, heritage sites and cities.
- Treks, road trips, wildlife safaris, diving, paragliding, bouldering, river crossing and much more.
- List of operators for adventure activities.
- Tips on detours, local history and trivia.
- Detailed information on how to reach the destination and the best season to visit. Safety tips and knowhow for each adventure listed.